[Blueboard] Pathways Call for Volunteers for Debriefing Sessions

Solvie Nubla-Lee snubla at ateneo.edu
Thu Aug 16 13:39:36 PHT 2012

Please post, thank you!

Dear Friends,

About 160 Pathways families residing in Marikina and Quezon City have been
affected by last week's rains. Apart from the relief goods that were
distributed, we now see the need to organize debriefing sessions to serve
as a venue where the participants can release their pent up emotions and
help reduce the likelihood of trauma.

We are organizing a session this Saturday, August 18 in Marikina (specific
venue to be determined) but are still lacking volunteers.

We would like to invite interested volunteers (preferably with prior
experience in debriefing) to contact us at locals 4045-4048 or email our
Ms. Kat Nabor at mnabor at ateneo.edu.

Thank you very much!

Solvie

--