[Blueboard] ERRATUM: Free Training on Scopus on August 14, 2012

Rizal Library rizal.library at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 13 13:42:13 PHT 2012

To the Ateneo Community:

Elsevier Singapore will be conducting a training on the use of Scopus
tomorrow, August 14, 2012 (Tuesday), from 2:30-4:30 pm at the
Information Commons II (4/F) of the New Rizal Library. We are inviting
everyone, especially our Loyola Schools students, faculty, and
professionals to attend. You may pre-register through this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFZ6SUwyd0FZTGxoRGN1emVQWC1GM0E6MQ.

Should you have any questions, you may send an email to Ms. Karryl
Sagun at ksagun at ateneo.edu.

***
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of research
literature and quality web sources. It's designed to find the
information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus
provides superior support of the literature research process.
http://www.scopus.com/home.url