[Blueboard] Infoboard registration

Julie Javellana-Santos jjavellana-santos at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 13 11:19:33 PHT 2012

Blueboard announcement:

Because of the severe effects of the weather disturbance brought about by monsoon, it was necessary to suspend classes and work almost the whole of last week. Using the Smart Infoboard platform, we were able to inform about 1,028 of our University personnel. Unfortunately this number represents only fifty-percent of the University’s total of over 2,000 Faculty and non teaching staff.

In our drive to reach and inform as many as possible, we are making a renewed call for everyone to make sure to register their mobile phone numbers. We would like to specifically remind all newly hired employees and those who have changed their numbers to update their records.  We emphasize that this service is free of charge for all SMART, GLOBE, and SUN subscribers. It goes without saying that this communication channel will be vital in sending out other important and urgent announcements/information.

Please email your registration to jlopez at ateneo.edu or jjavellana-santos at ateneo.edu.

Again, we ask everyone to register as soon as possible.

Please remember to keep praying for our country, our kababayans still immobilized and reeling from this latest calamity.  May we continue to trust in our heavenly Father who is our Rock, our strength, our comforter.

University Communication and Public Relations Office