[Blueboard] Retreat in Daily Life

Center for Ignatian Spirituality Philippines cisphil at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:05:23 PHT 2012

Please Post!!!

 *The CENTER FOR IGNATIAN SPIRITUALITY (PHIL) invites you to encounter God
in your everyday life*

*Retreat in Daily Life*

Undergoing the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola can be a most
profound and transforming spiritual experience.  It is a time for intimate
contact between God and the person making the Exercises.

For persons who cannot take time off to devote thirty days to do the
retreat, St. Ignatius offered the Spiritual Exercises in daily life.  The
retreatants do not leave their homes and places of work.  They keep their
regular schedules but commit themselves to a daily prayer period of 30
minutes to one hour and meet weekly with their retreat guide.

The Retreat in Daily Life for Beginners is an adaptation of the Spiritual
Exercises and is most suitable for those who are starting in their
spiritual journey, or those who want to attend to their spiritual thirst or
hunger.  The Retreat in Daily Life for Beginners runs for 14 weeks.

The Spiritual Exercises in Daily Life is for those who experience a
compelling desire to know, love and to pattern their life after Christ.
The Spiritual Exercises in Daily Life runs for 35 weeks.

The Retreat in Daily Life is for men and women who desire an intense
encounter with the Lord in their daily routine.

Some of those who have gone through the Retreat in Daily Life have these to
say:

*“My RDL experience has been beneficial for helping me discern what God
wants me to do in my life.  At this point, my life’s question is not
anymore what I want to get from the world, but how much I’ve served the
world in the way God wants me to.”

“I just finished the 35-week Retreat in Daily Life which started in
September 2011. I believe that the RDL was God’s way of holding me, guiding
me through this journey, through my ups and downs.”*

*Program Cost:*  Php 4,550.00 (RDL for Beginners, 14 weeks)
                        Php 9,000.00 (Spiritual Exercises RDL, 35 weeks)

• Program cost covers retreat materials, stipends for retreat guides, as
well as expenses   for the prayer workshops and recollections.
   - 30% non-refundable deposit upon acceptance to confirm
participation inthe program.
  - 40% payable at the *Launch of Retreat in Daily Life on September 2, 2012
*
  - Remaining balance 30% payable on or before the *Prayer Workshop on
October 7, 2012*
• Deadline for registration:  *Augu**st 20, ** 2012*
• Pre-retreat interviews will be scheduled after submission of application
forms.
• *Advent Recollection:  December 2, 2012*
• *Lenten Recollection:  March 3, 2013*

*ATTENDANCE IS A MUST IN ALL ACTIVITIES.*

FOR RESERVATION AND INQUIRIES:

CENTER FOR IGNATIAN SPIRITUALITY (PHIL)
Spiritual Pastoral Center, Seminary Road
Ateneo de Manila University Campus
Loyola Heights, 1108 Quezon City
Telephone Numbers:  426-4250 to 51
Fax: 426-4250 or email: cisphil at gmail.com

--

Center for Ignatian Spirituality

Spiritual Pastoral Center, Seminary Road
Ateneo de Manila Campus
Loyola Heights, 1108 Quezon City
Tel. No. 4264250-51

www.cisphil.org