[Blueboard] Infoboard Registration

Julie Javellana-Santos jjavellana-santos at ateneo.edu
Sat Aug 11 11:41:50 PHT 2012

Due to the severe effects of the weather disturbance brought about by the
monsoon, it was necessary to suspend classes and work almost the whole of
last week. Using the Smart Infoboard platform, we were able to inform about
1,028 of our University personnel. Unfortunately this number represents only
fifty-percent of the University's total of over 2,000 Faculty and non
teaching staff.

In our drive to reach and inform as many as possible, we are making a
renewed call for everyone to make sure to register their mobile phone
numbers. We would like to specifically remind all newly hired employees and
those who have changed their numbers to update their records.  We emphasize
that this service is free of charge for all SMART, GLOBE, and SUN
subscribers. It goes without saying that this communication channel will be
vital in sending out other important and urgent announcements/information.

Please email your registration to jlopez at ateneo.edu or
jjavellana-santos at ateneo.edu.

Again, we ask everyone to register as soon as possible.

Please remember to keep praying for our country, our kababayans still
immobilized and reeling from this latest calamity.  May we continue to trust
in our heavenly Father who is our Rock, our strength, our comforter.

The University Communication and Public Relations Office