[Blueboard] Kwentong Bayan Para sa Simbahan

SLB slb at admu.edu.ph
Fri Aug 3 10:42:28 PHT 2012

Kwentong Bayan Para sa Simbahan - It is a bi-annual National Situationer forum which aims to provide individuals and volunteer groups with an objective reading of the situation of our country and hopes to keep alive the desire of our people to work for meaningful reforms in order to attain genuine democracy. For KWENTONG BAYAN 2012, we have chosen the theme "Kwentong Bayan Para Sa Simbahan".

We are inviting Fr. Jack Carroll, S.J., Fr. Peter W. Walpole, S.J. and Fr. Noel D. Vasquez, S.J. to give a reading of the current social, environmental and political situation of this country, respectively. This year's Kwentong Bayan intends to focus on, but is not limited to, the Church networks of the Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan, being the socio-political apostolate arm of the Society of Jesus, but is in fact open to anyone who is of like-minded views with that of the intended audience and organizers of this event.

This will be on August 25, 2012 at the Cardinal Sin Center, Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University. For more information and slot reservation, please contact 426- 6101 local 3440/3441; 426-5968 or email information at slb.ph