[Blueboard] Request for prayers for Mr. Felix M. Luciano

cao at admu.edu.ph cao at admu.edu.ph
Sat Nov 26 11:20:20 PHT 2011

To the Ateneo Community,

Please join us in praying for the eternal repose of the soul of MR.
FELIX M. LUCIANO, father of CAO staff, Christian Luciano.

Mr. Luciano joined our Creator last night, Nov. 25 due to cardiac
arrest. His body lies at  Poblacion 1, Gerona, Tarlac. Interment will
be on Wednesday, Nov. 30.

God of hope,
we come to You in shock and grief and confusion of heart.
Help us to find peace in the knowledge
of Your loving mercy to all Your children,
and give us light to guide us out of Your darkness
into the assurance of Your love,
in Jesus Christ our Lord.

"Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May the soul of Your faithful son, Felix,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
May his family receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit.
Amen. "

Central Accounting Office