[Blueboard] Appointment of Atty. Ray Paolo J. Santiago as AHRC Executive Director

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Fri Nov 25 10:21:11 PHT 2011

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
Office of the President

MEMO TO      :       The University Community

FROM               :       The President

SUBJECT         :       Appointment of Atty Ray Paolo J Santiago as Executive Director of the Ateneo Human Rights Center

After due consideration and consultation with the Ateneo de Manila Law School and with the Ateneo Human Rights Center lawyers and staff, I would like to inform the Community of the appointment of Atty Ray Paolo J Santiago as Executive Director of the Ateneo Human Rights Center, effective 16 October 2011 to 31 March 2012.

Atty Santiago has been heading the Ateneo Human Rights Center in an acting capacity since Atty Carlos P Medina Jr fell ill.

We thank Atty Santiago for his generosity in taking on this leadership assignment.

We are grateful to Atty Medina for his many years of devoted service to the Ateneo de Manila.  Please continue to pray with Chochoy Medina's family and friends for him to heal soon.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ