[Blueboard] Brindis: The Closing Program for the AdMU's Celebration of the 150th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose P. Rizal

vployola at admu.edu.ph vployola at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 17 08:50:32 PHT 2011

MEMO TO:         The Loyola Schools Community

FROM:            John Paul C. Vergara, Ph.D.
                  Vice President for the Loyola Schools

SUBJECT:         Brindis: The Closing Program for the AdMU's
Celebration of the 150th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose P. Rizal

I would like to encourage the Loyola Schools community to attend the
Brindis program which closes our commemoration of Dr. Jose P. Rizal’s
sesquicentennial.

Brindis
Henry Lee Irwin Theater
Friday, 2 December 2011
6:00-8:00 p.m.
Cocktails begin at 5:00 p.m.

As with our past Magis and Gaudeamus galas, Brindis is a multisectoral
Ateneo de Manila effort. It celebrates the life and legacy of our
national hero and distinguished alumnus, Dr. Rizal. Many members of
the Loyola Schools community have given much of their time and energy
to the preparations for Brindis, so our attendance will be a show of
support and appreciation for their contributions as well.

We are providing sign-up sheets to all Loyola Schools offices,
departments, and programs. Kindly let us know if you will be attending
the program by 19 November 2011.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and support, and see you at the program!