[Blueboard] Final List of Awardees for 34th USA Year 2011 (Excel 97 - 2003 Version)

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Sat Nov 12 10:59:57 PHT 2011

MEMO TO :     The University Community

FROM    :     Director, HRMO

RE      :     FINAL LIST OF AWARDEES
                     FOR 34th USA YEAR 2011

We are pleased to announce the final list of awardees for this year's
University Service Awards which will be held on 24 November 2011, at
the High School Covered Courts.  Similar lists were given to your
respective unit representatives to the USA Committee.

We congratulate all our awardees for their dedication and contribution
in the mission of the University!

HRMO - Care, Service and Solutions @WORK!

---------

Human Resources Management Office