[Blueboard] Ateneo Trunkline is down due to power fluctuation

COMCEN comcen at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 10 08:11:53 PHT 2011

Our trunkline is down due to power fluctuation yesterday evening. We cannot receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls. Some direct lines were also affected. In the meantime, here are emergency mobile numbers that you can call or text for inquiries: 0999-9925715, 0999-9915963, 0999-9915961, 0917-5628641. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6613 (20111109) __________

http://www.eset.com