[Blueboard] Job Vacancy
hrmo at admu.edu.ph
hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 8 08:54:52 PHT 2011
This Job Vacancy is Category B under the Employee Referral Program
The Loyola Schools of Ateneo de Manila University invites applications
and nominations for the position of DIRECTOR, RIZAL LIBRARY at the
Loyola Heights campus.
The Rizal Library is one of the leading academic libraries in the
country, servicing the information needs of the Loyola Schools
community. It also provides serious scholars access to its large
collection either on site or online. The Rizal Library has twice
received the Best Library award from the National Library Association.
The Director exercises leadership in planning, organizing and
directing the delivery of a wide variety of library services including
preservation and conservation of printed materials. The incumbent is
responsible for managing and developing a total of 68 professional,
office, technical and maintenance staff.
We are looking for someone who has:
1. Either a Masters degree or PhD degree in Library Science; PhD
degree is preferred.
2. At least five (5) years library work experience in a managerial capacity
3. Familiarity with current issues and technologies related to
4. The ability to communicate knowledgeably, clearly and personally,
whether orally or in writing, with colleagues and the library's
5. The ability to work collaboratively with others, in an environment
of multiple priorities and constant change
6. Proven leadership and managerial skills
7. Commitment to professional growth and development
8. Strong service orientation.
If you or someone you know fit the requirements for the position,
please contact or send applications on or before 30 November 2011 to
the Ateneo Human Resources Management Office at 2/F Xavier Hall,
Loyola Heights, Q.C. or email ignibungco at ateneo.edu.
HRMO - Care, Service and Solutions @WORK!
Human Resources Management Office
Ateneo de Manila University
+63 4266001 loc 4156
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
More information about the Blueboard