[Blueboard] JOB VACANCY

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue May 31 09:29:35 PHT 2011

I. I.T. STAFF (Computer Laboratory Assistant), Loyola Schools

    Qualifications:
    1. College degree (preferably computer-related)
    2. Knowledge in set up and maintenance of computers and network
infrastructure
    3. Experience in PC trouble-shooting and installation of software programs
    4. Good interpersonal and communication skills

Interested employees must write a letter of intent addressed to Mrs.
Imelda G. Nibungco, Director, Human Resources Management Office, duly
approved by the supervisor/unit head.

This letter should be submitted to Ms. Nikki T. Valenciano, Employment
& Development Services Section on or before June 7, 2011.