[Blueboard] Central Administration Retreat (Batch 2) 20-21 May 2011

Mian Loja mloja at ateneo.edu
Thu May 19 15:47:20 PHT 2011

To the Ateneo de Manila Community:

On 20-21 May 2011, members of the Central Administration (CA) will have
their Central Administration Retreat at the Bukal ng Tipan, Mary Hill
Retreat House, Taytay, Rizal. The CA Retreat is an annual community
tradition organized by the Office for Mission and Identity and
Organizational Development.

Fr. Florge Michael Z. Sy of the Society of Jesus will be the retreat
director of this batch. We would like to thank Fr. Sy for taking time to
journey with our CA colleagues in this period of reflection and prayer.

Thank you.

Mary Ann Loja

Program Coordinator for Spirituality

426-6001 local 4017

Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development