[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

Rita De Villa rdevilla at ateneo.edu
Thu May 19 12:07:04 PHT 2011

Please pray for the eternal repose of the soul of Mr. Rolando O. Du,
father of Ricardo "Rick" Du,  of the University Athletics Office.

Rolando joined our Creator on Tuesday, 17 May 2011, at the age of 78.

The wake is at the Holy Trinity Parish Church Chapel at Balik Balik, Sampaloc. Cremation is on Friday, May 20, 2011

Let us pray.
Heavenly Father, receive Thy son, Rolando, in Thy loving and peaceful
embrace. Grant unto him eternal rest and Thy perpetual light. These we
ask in Jesus' name.

University Athletics Office