[Blueboard] Invite to Bukas Palad's Choir Recollection Update

Dit Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Wed May 18 15:54:50 PHT 2011

Jesuit Communications (JesCom) invites you to

Bukas Palad's "Sing Forever:  A Choir Recollection"

Saturday, June 11, 2011, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Chapel of the Eucharistic Lord
SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City

featuring
Fr. Manoling Francisco, SJ
Bro. Atoy Salazar, SJ
Bro. Weng Bava, SJ
Hangad
Himig Heswita
Tinig Barangka

Tickets available at Tanging Yaman outlets at the 5th level of SM
Megamall, Loyola House of Studies, and JesCom.

For more information, please log on to www.bukaspalad.com
<http://www.bukaspalad.com/>,  social networking sites
(www.facebook.com/bukaspalad <http://www.facebook.com/bukaspalad> and
www.twitter.com/bukaspalad <http://www.twitter.com/bukaspalad>), email
info at bukaspalad.com, or text/call  +63916-5759798.

--
Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.  It turns what we have into enough and more... It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
-Melody Beattie