[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Sat May 14 10:08:26 PHT 2011

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY

Office of the President

To:               THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:           THE PRESIDENT

Re:               TRIP FROM MAY 18-23, 2011

          I will leave Manila for the US on Wednesday, May 18 to receive the degree of Doctor of Humanities, honoris causa  to be conferred by University of San Francisco. I will return to Manila on the evening of Monday, May 23.

          DR. EDNA P. FRANCO, Vice President for Planning and Administration will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

          My office has my contact address.

                                                                      BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.