[Blueboard] REMINDER: CORPORATE IDENTITY AUDIT

commpr at admu.edu.ph commpr at admu.edu.ph
Thu May 12 16:47:15 PHT 2011

Please be reminded that as part of the University Branding and
Corporate Identity Manual Project, we are conducting a Corporate
Identity Audit to get a good reading of how the
units/offices/departments have been using the Ateneo seal and logotype
through various collaterals. In this regard, we ask for your
cooperation in submitting actual samples of any or all of the
following materials and collaterals issued or produced by your office
that bear the Ateneo seal and name:

1.	Stationery
2.	Envelopes (letter, brown) and Folders
3.	Calling Cards
4.	Receipts
5.	Memo forms
6.	Brochures
7.	Fliers
8.	Manuals
9.	Reports
10.	Diploma
11.	Transcript of Records
12.	IDs and ID tags
13.	Report Cards
14.	School Publication

Please submit the samples to Ms. Paolynn Hermida of the University
Communication and Public Relations Office (UCPRO) at the Alingal Hall
by May 16, 2011 (Monday). For further inquiries, please call 4095 or
email commpr at admu.edu.ph.

Kindly disregard this message if your unit has already submitted the
above requirements.

Thank you.