[Blueboard] JesCom's The Word Exposed with Bishop Chito Tagle Cycle B Compilation

Dit Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Tue May 10 18:51:20 PHT 2011

PRE-ORDER

a copy of
JesCom's THE WORD EXPOSED with Bishop Chito Tagle
Cycle B Compilation

Bishop Chito Tagle shares his reflections and insights on the Sunday
scriptures in a manner that is very down-to-earth, crystal clear,
awe-inspiring, and yet very simple to understand and appreciate.

The compilation consists of 4 Dvds.  Highlighted are episodes on the
different seasons of the Church:  Advent, Lent, Easter and Feasts&
Solemnities.

Sale Price:  P400.00/set

Place your order NOW!

How?
1.  Download form at www.jescom.ph/content/twe-dvd-form   OR
2.  Get form at any Tanging Yaman stores:
         a.  Sonolux Building, Seminary Drive, Ateneo campus
         b.  Loyola House of Studies, Ateneo campus
         c.  5th Floor, SM Megamall Building B, Ortigas, Pasig City

For more inquiries, please call 426-5971 local 112 or 121.

--
Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.  It turns what we have into enough and more... It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
-Melody Beattie