[Blueboard] Central Administration Retreat 12-14 May 2011

Chanda Policarpio cpolicarpio at ateneo.edu
Mon May 9 11:10:39 PHT 2011

Kindly post. Thank you.

---------------------------------

To the Ateneo de Manila Community:

As part of our annual community tradition, members of the Central
Administration (CA) will have their Central Administration Retreat organized
by the Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development on
12-14 May 2011 at the Mary Hill Retreat House, Taytay, Rizal.

The retreat director for this batch will be Fr. Roberto Ma. Buenconsejo of
the Society of Jesus. We would like to thank Fr. Buenconsejo for taking time
to journey with our CA colleagues in this period of reflection and prayer.

Thank you.

Mary Ann Loja

Program Coordinator for Spirituality

426-6001 local 4017

Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development