[Blueboard] HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY 2011-2012

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jun 28 16:16:35 PHT 2011

MEMO TO:  Lacson and Lacson Members

FROM   :  IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
           Director, HRMO

RE     :  HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY 2011-2012

Consistent with what we have done in previous years, the Human
Resources Management Office together with the Lacson and Lacson
Insurance Brokers will be conducting a roadshow presentation to orient
all members regarding the features and benefits of our health care plan.

We encourage all members to attend.  The roadshow schedule is attached
for easy reference.

Thank you.