[Blueboard] Invitation to "ETHICS IN MEDIA: A Seminar on Ethics in Film, Journalism, and Broadcast Media"

pgonzalez at admu.edu.ph pgonzalez at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jun 27 16:46:01 PHT 2011

Greetings! Jesuit Communications (JesCom) invites the Ateneo students
and faculty members to attend our upcoming seminar entitled "ETHICS IN
MEDIA." The seminar will be on 09 July 2011, Saturday, from 9am-12pm.
It will tackle the different issues and concerns regarding media
ethics, specifically in the field of film and broadcast. Our guest
speakers include: Fr. Nick D. Cruz, SJ, an MTRCB board member and a
professor in the Ateneo Department of Communication, and Professor
Luis Teodoro, former Dean of the UP College of Mass Communications and
columnist for BusinessWorld.

This event will be held at the Procter & Gamble Lecture Hall
(SEC-C201A) Science Education Complex, Ateneo de Manila University.
Admission is free, but with limited slots available on a first-come,
first-served basis. Those interested may register by calling 426-5971
to 72 local 121 for Dit Sablan or local 125 for Paolo Gonzalez. You
may also register via e-mail thru garage at jescom.ph or at
garageworkshops at gmail.com. Please include the following information:

  - Full Name
  - Year and Course (for students)
  - School/Department (ex. School of Social Sciences or Department of
Communication)

Registration will close on 5 July 2011, Tuesday.

We sincerely hope you can attend this worthwhile event. Thank you and
God Bless!