[Blueboard] AEMC-ABES 3rd Bird Walk July 2, 2011

Abigail Marie T. Favis afavis at ateneo.edu
Mon Jun 27 13:05:55 PHT 2011

Join the Ateneo Environmental Management Coalition (AEMC) and the
Ateneo Bird Ecology Study Group (ABES) as we continue to document our
resident and migratory bird species!

AEMC & ABES 3rd Bird Walk
July 2, 2011 (Saturday)
Assembly time is 5:45AM at Xavier Hall Lobby
Guided by the Wild Bird Club of the Philippines

For your comfort and safety, please bring water, a hat and mosquito
repellent.  Binoculars are available for rent at PhP50.00.

Please confirm attendance with Abby Favis at afavis at ateneo.edu.

Limited slots available!

ABIGAIL MARIE T. FAVIS
Ateneo Environmental Management Coalition
Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel No.: (623)426.6001 extension 5008
http://ls.ateneo.edu/aemc/

Department of Environmental Science
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel No.: (623)426.6001 extension 5650
Telefax No: (632)426.4321