[Blueboard] Anticipated Mass: Feast of St. Thomas More

sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Tue Jun 21 13:59:14 PHT 2011

To the Members of our APS Community:

Please don't forget our Anticipated Mass for the Feast of St. Thomas
More at 6:05PM today, JUNE 21, at the Chapel of St. Thomas More. Fr.
Joaquin G. Bernas, SJ, will be the presider.

St. Thomas More, our Ateneo Law School's patron saint, is also the
patron of our Ateneo Professional Schools Chapel.

We hope you can join us.

Thank you, and God bless.

CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE/OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL CHAPLAIN AND COUNSELOR
Ateneo Professional Schools
Rockwell, Makati City 1200
8997691 to 96, local 2120/2116

"Nothing can come but what God wills. And I am very sure that whatever
that be, however bad it may seem, it shall indeed be the best."
- St. Thomas More (from his letter to his daughter, Margaret)