[Blueboard] Anticipated Mass: Feast of St. Thomas More

sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Fri Jun 17 17:58:22 PHT 2011

To our APS Community:

We invite you to join us for our celebration of our Anticipated Mass
for the Feast of St. Thomas More on Tuesday, JUNE 21, 2011, at 6:05PM
at the Chapel of St. Thomas More.

St. Thomas More, the patron saint of the Ateneo Law School, is also
the patron saint of our Ateneo Professional Schools Chapel so our
entire APS community is invited to join in the celebration.

We hope to see you.

Thank you, and God bless!

CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE/OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL CHAPLAIN AND COUNSELOR
Ateneo Professional Schools
Rockwell, Makati City 1200
8997691 to 96, local 2120/2116

"Nothing can come but what God wills. And I am very sure that whatever
that be, however bad it may seem, it shall indeed be the best."
- St. Thomas More (from his letter to his daughter, Margaret)