[Blueboard] You may now register for Cycle 19: July 23 - Sept 24 2011.

Confucius Institute at AdMU confucius at admu.edu.ph
Thu Jun 16 10:19:20 PHT 2011

       The Confucius Institute at the Ateneo will hold its 19th Cycle
of classes on 23 July 2011 till 24 September 2011. Saturday classes
will be from July 23 to September 24, Monday and Friday classes from
July 25 to September 16, and Tuesday and Thursday classes from July 26
to September 13.

       Aside from the regular Mandarin and Culture classes for adults,
kids will now get a chance to also join in the fun of learning the
Chinese language by enrolling in our Basic Mandarin for Kids and
Mandarin Enrichment for Kids classes which were formerly only offered
during summer break.

       Health buffs can also opt for our Xingyi Boxing and Shaolin
Wushu classes offered this cycle. Xingyiquan loosely translates to
"Form or Shape Boxing". A long time teacher and practitioner, Mr.
Edwin Ang, will be teaching this variant of Chinese martial arts. In
addition, enjoyment of our Shaolin Wushu classes offered last Cycle 17
can be continued this cycle.

       Registration is ongoing! For schedule of classes and other
details, visit our website at www.ateneoconfucius.com. You may also
like our fan page on Facebook: Confucius Institute at the Ateneo de
Manila University and follow us on Twitter: Ateneo Confucius for
regular updates on our events and activities.

       See you all this Cycle 19!

--
CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE at the Ateneo de Manila University
130 H.V. Dela Costa Street, 6th Floor Ateneo Professional School