[Blueboard] Newly Revised SLB Website

SLB slb at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jun 14 15:36:06 PHT 2011

Dear Friends:

Greetings!

Please be informed that the newly revised website of Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan is already up, you may now visit http://www.slb.ph

Updates on the new SLB Executive Director and details of the 25th Anniversary last March 5, 2011 has been posted. You may now easily share them on your Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Watch for new posts on our Catholic Social Teachings section, testimonials from our SLB volunteers and updates on Disaster Management Response.

A new program will be launched at the end of this month called the "E-Ugnay: Managing Disaster Relief Operations." A phone and web-based applications for a quicker response in times of disasters. Initial talks and launches have been done in various cities around the country. You may want to read some updates on our Latest News section.

For inquiries and comments, please email us at slb at admu.edu.ph

Thank you.

Manalangin.Manindigan.Makialam
Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan