[Blueboard] Donation Letter for (Mr. BENNY)

AMPC ampc at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jun 14 12:11:48 PHT 2011

I am writing this letter for your kind-hearted donation to our employee BENNY P. RODEO who suffered a stroke last week. He is presently confined in World City Hospital. He is unconscious. One half of his body is paralyzed. Mr. Rodeo's doctors are recommending treatment and his family has no means of paying for this.

Benny has worked as an AMPC waiter and served the community for 14 years. We are asking for any donation that you can make to help Mr. Rodeo. Whatever you give will be welcomed and received with deep appreciation.

On behalf of everyone here at the AMPC I thank you in advance for your kind and generous support.

            You may give your donation to Mrs. Risa Alipio (Head Cashier) of AMPC. This will be properly acknowledged.

Sincerely,

David Allen Yu Puen
General Manger

Ateneo de Manila Multi-Purpose Cooperative (AMPC)
Tel. Nos. (02) 426.6074
               (02) 426.6001 loc 5107