[Blueboard] Appointment of Sonia Lourdes L David as Chief Librarian of the APS Library effective July 1, 2011

Joy Fernandez mfernandez02 at ateneo.edu
Tue Jun 7 10:07:54 PHT 2011

 MEMO TO    :     The University Community

        FROM     :     The President

   SUBJECT    :     Appointment of Sonia Lourdes L. David as Chief Librarian of the

                              Ateneo Professional Schools (APS) Library effective July 1, 2011

I am pleased to inform the Ateneo de Manila community of the appointment of Ms. Sonia Lourdes L. David as Chief Librarian of the APS Library from July 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012.

Ms. Sonia "Sandy" David has been with us since 1997 providing more than 14 years of outstanding service as an APS Librarian. Sandy earned her degree, Master in Library and Information Science, from the University of the Philippines.

I would like to thank Sandy for her work at the APS Library and for accepting this new and important responsibility. We wish her well in this new assignment.

I would also like to thank Ms. Teresita C. Moran for her service as the head of APS Library since 1985. She has provided us with more than 30 years of excellent work building up the Professional Schools library to the valuable resource that it is today.

JOSE RAMON T VILLARIN SJ