[Blueboard] Dept of Sociology and Anthropology | Classes offered under Dr. Zialcita for the 1st semester

socio at admu.edu.ph socio at admu.edu.ph
Thu Jun 2 09:20:50 PHT 2011

The Department of Sociology and Anthropology wishes to announce its
classes under Dr. Fernando Zialcita for the first semester of SY 2011
? 2012:

INTRODUCTION TO CULTURAL ANTHROPOLOGY
SA 119 / 210. (M 6:00 ? 9:00 pm, CTC106)

What is ?culture?? Why do I need it to understand my SELF?
Introduction to cultural anthropology is a course that provides a
multi-faceted perspective of humanity through the discussion of
various human activities, attitudes and beliefs that revolve around
economic and political life, family and kinship, and those that result
in social/cultural change.

INTRODUCTION TO CULTURAL HERITAGE
SA 157/240.35. (TTH 10:30 ? 12:00 nn, B308)

In the global age, how does being local make me truly global?
Introduction to cultural heritage is a study of the concept of
?culture? and patterns of behavior. The course presents the practical
aspect of learning to understand why people think and act the way they
do in order to make sense of both one?s self and society. / A course

Please call 4266001 loc 5270 or email socio at admu.edu.ph for your queries.

--
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY
Ateneo de Manila University