[Blueboard] Winners of the UP CURSOR JAVA CUP

restuar at ateneo.edu restuar at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 22 07:55:12 PHT 2011

To the Ateneo Community:

The Department of Information Systems and Computer Science is pleased
to announce that our team of BS Computer Science majors have won
*SECOND PLACE* in the UP CURSOR JAVA CUP (Java Programming Contest)
held last February 19, 2011 at UP Diliman.

*Congratulations to JANSSEN MARWIN L. GO (4 BSCS), VERNON D. GUTIERREZ
(2 BSCS)*

We would also like to commend our team of BS Computer Science
sophomores for placing sixth out of twenty teams in the UP CURSOR JAVA
CUP(Java Programming Contest).

*Congratulations to DANIEL JOHN A. FORDAN (2 BSCS), MARK JOSHUA U. TAN
(2 BSCS)*

*Thank you and congratulations also to Mr. David Diy (COACH of the
DISCS Programming Team)*

--
Ma. Regina E. Estuar, Ph.D.
Chair