[Blueboard] Psychology Undergraduate Poster Exhibit & Research Conference

Ma. Elizabeth J. Macapagal mmacapagal at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 18 10:41:03 PHT 2011

The Department of Psychology warmly invites the community to view the
Psychology Undergraduate Poster Exhibit from February 21 to 24, 2011
at the MVP
Basement Lobby. The exhibit showcases the theses of the senior
Psychology students in poster format.

We would also like to invite everyone to the Senior Psychology
Research Conference on Thursday, February 24, 4 to 6pm at the Leong
Auditorium. In this
conference, the five nominees for Best Undergraduate Thesis will
present their papers.

An Interpretative Phenomenological Study on the Subjective Experience
of The Balikbayan Child
by Chester P. Cheng, Danela Lois S. Gil, and Maria Enrily D. Magtanong

Coping and Empowerment Strategies of Female Survivors of Prostitution
by Gloria Gail Lim, Nina Lizares, and Irisa Wassmer

Filipino Homosexual Families and the use of Redefinition and
Intentionality Strategies for Building and Sustaining Family Networks
by Leonora Isabelle Dumlao, Francesca Amalia Gaviola and Denise Suarez

I Kissed A Girl and I Liked It: An Interpretative Phenomenological
Study of Filipino Homosexual Men in Mixed Orientation Unions
by Paolo Stephen R. Banaga, Leia Erika B. Obias and Joy Albertine Mae
G. Valenton

An Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis of the Experience of
Cancer in a Filipino Family
by Katrina G. Caballas, Paula Elise SM. Doroteo, and May Anne V. Lee