[Blueboard] Introductory Korean Language Classes

acas at admu.edu.ph acas at admu.edu.ph
Tue Feb 15 13:43:43 PHT 2011

Thank you for posting.
______________________

Korean I: Introductory Korean Language Certificate Course

Ms. Sarah Domingo
June 18 to August 20, 2011; 10 Saturdays
9:00 am - 12:00 noon
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 14, 2011 Tuesday

Course Description
Korean 1 is an introductory Korean language course designed for
students with zero knowledge of Korean. This module delves on the
essentials of the language beginning with the introduction of the
alphabet, phonetics, and sentence patterns. Specifically, it covers
the following: vowels and consonants, rudimentary rules of
pronunciation, Sino-Korean and pure Korean numerals, basic grammar
rules and sentence patterns, and simple dialogues and conversations.
The whole program aims to assist students acquire basic competency in
4 aspects of communication - speaking, listening, writing, and reading
- through a combination of various teaching approaches and learning
activities.

For more details, kindly visit our website at
http://www.ateneo.edu/offices/acas/

--
Ateneo Center for Asian Studies
2/F Ricardo & Dr. Rosita Leong Hall,