[Blueboard] UCPRO Job Order Forms

commpr at admu.edu.ph commpr at admu.edu.ph
Sat Apr 30 08:27:29 PHT 2011

MEMO TO          :      All Unit Heads and Department Chairpersons

FROM             :      University Communication and Public Relations Office
                         (UCPRO)

SUBJECT          :      Job Order Forms

Effective  01 April 2011, may we request all departments/offices/units to
accomplish and submit creative and editorial service job orders. This will
help our office manage more systematically and efficiently volume and
traffic of requests.

1. Job Request Form for Design & Production Services:  collaterals e.g.
flyers, brochures, invitations, streamers, drop-down banners, web headers:

http://ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/SiteFiles/File/EDLINKS2010/JOB%20REQUEST%20FORM_Design%20&%20Production.pdf

2. Job Request Form for Editorial Services:  editing; event coverage for
media release and facilitation of prepared articles for media release:

http://ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/SiteFiles/File/IBSKY/EDITORIAL_JO.pdf

Thank you very much for your usual attention and cooperation.

MA. SONIA R. ARANETA
Director