[Blueboard] University News Update

jjavellana-santos at ateneo.edu jjavellana-santos at ateneo.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:09:57 PHT 2011

University News Update - Wednesday, 30 March 2011

NEWS

Ateneo partners with PLDT for better communications services
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=29&aid=9793
Ateneo sweeps top three spots in HSBC Young Entrepreneur Awards 2010-11
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=29&aid=9777
DepEd acts to curb corruption in gov't projects
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=29&aid=9765
Ateneo students speak out against SM Blue Residences
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=29&aid=9727
Aquino to Ateneo grads: Never be afraid to do what is right
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=29&aid=9752
Ateneo on RH issue: We respect our educators but we stand behind
Catholic Church
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=29&aid=9753

FEATURES

Celebrating leadership ? A surprise festschrift for Fr. Ben Nebres
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=25&aid=9790
Gaudeamus ? A celebration of Fr. Ben Nebres? legacy to the Ateneo
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=25&aid=9791
A little push
https://mail.ateneo.edu/horde/index.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.ateneo.edu%2Fhorde%2F
?Mabini Art Project: 100 Paintings? Now Belongs to the Ateneo Art
Gallery - Snippets from the Manila Art Scene
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=25&aid=9769
Ang kapukaw-pukaw na 'Kaharian ng Araw'
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=25&aid=9755
Magis in the Man for All Seasons
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=25&aid=9764

SPORTS

Collegiate basketball pre-season tourney opens Saturday
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=27&aid=9794
Blue Eagles-Lions match kicks off preseason caging
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=27&aid=9792
Team Manila A (Philippines) is champion of 2011 SEAYBST Seniors Division!
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=27&aid=9760
Ateneo, Perpetual Help in blowout wins on opening day of Shakey's V-League
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=27&aid=9786
Eaglets sweep QCAA basketball games, bag championship
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=27&aid=9774
AHS is first runnerup in PAYA Taekwondo tournament
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=27&aid=9772

Announcements

ACED calls for volunteers or donations for Brigada Eskwela 2011
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9767
ALS stages 4th Golf Cup, April 8
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9691
Basic Japanese Language lessons start April 12
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9787
Philosophy Department talks on Asian Values April 12 to May 4
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9788
Palm Sunday Recollection and Mass April 17
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9784
Political Science Department seminar-forum on ?Church in Politics: The
Roman Catholic Church and State Relations in the Philippines? April 18
and 19
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9795
Ateneo Cultural Laboratory 2011 explores the city of San Juan starting
April 18 http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9663
Ateneo Library of Women's Writings (ALIWW) Summer Writing Program May
6 to 28 http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9776
Korean I: Introductory Korean Language Certificate Course every
Saturday from Jun 18 to Aug 10
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9596
Call for Panel and Paper Proposals: The Fifth Women and Politics in
Asia International Conference 2011
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9702
Department of Sociology and Anthropology Summer courses for SY 2011-2012
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9789
A Call for Filipino Knowledge Contributors to PhilJOL
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=26&aid=9734

INSIDE PAGES

AHS Debaters set school record at IDeA
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=29&aid=9785 (High
School Page)
A historic field trip to historic Corregidor
http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=29&aid=9779 (High
School Page)
A planet that still exists
by Dr. Antonio La Viña