[Blueboard] DSA 50th Anniversary - Pasasalamat at Pagpupugay

Dept. of Socio-Anthro socio at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 30 14:52:34 PHT 2010

>Ateneo de Manila's Department of Sociology and Anthropology
>and the Institute of Philippine Culture

  invite you to

"Pasasalamat at Pagpupugay"

As a culmination of our 50th anniversary celebration, the Department
of Sociology and Anthropology and
the Institute of Philippine Culture will be honoring Mary Racelis,
Wilfredo Arce, Fr. John Carroll, SJ, and
Gerry Rixhon, for their contributions to the building of the
sociological and anthropological enterprise.

6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Ricardo and Dr. Rosita Leong Hall Roofdeck

DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY
Ateneo de Manila University
School of Social Sciences
Loyola Schools