[Blueboard] [JesCom Newsletter] JesCom Newsletter, Issue No. 12

jescomph at box347.bluehost.com jescomph at box347.bluehost.com
Sat Nov 27 03:00:34 PHT 2010

-------- JESCOM NEWSLETTER, ISSUE NO. 12
-------------------------------------

.. In this issue:

  * This Saturday on "Usapang Kapatid"
  * Watch "Popoy: Isang Kuwentong Pamasko"
  * Join Photoworks Batch 14 (now with a special Christmas Promo)

.. This Saturday on "Usapang Kapatid"

It has been a habit for us Catholics to put up Christmas decors and wrap
presents for our friends and loved ones during this time of the Year. Every
year, we have the lighting of the Advent wreath, our Misa de Gallo, and Noche
Buenas. But how can we make this Christmas different from all the Christmases
that have passed? How can we make this Christmas more special and meaningful?

Join us this Saturday, 10:30PM to 12:00 midnight, live on DZMM Radyo Patrol
630, DZMM TeleRadyo channel 26 on Sky, and TFC.

*Usapang Kapatid on Facebook*

  * Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Usapang-Kapatid/66086751868
  * Group page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_136674916379539

*Usapang Kapatid* is also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/usapangkapatid

For suggestions and feedback, email us at mailto:usapangkapatid at gmail.com

.. Watch "Popoy: Isang Kuwentong Pamasko"

Jesuit Communications Foundation invites you to watch "Popoy: Isang Kuwentong
Pamasko", presented in cooperation with Unilab. *Popoy* follows the journey
of 8-year old Popoy, an orphan longing to be adopted and to have a family.
Convinced that the adults who visit their orphanage are looking to adopt,
Popoy prepares for every visitation, ready to impress with a song and dance,
a charming smile, and witty conversation, never losing hope that soon,
someone will fall in love with him and adopt him.

Watch Popoy on November 28, 2010, 8:30-9:00 AM on ABS-CBN.

Read more at http://www.jescom.ph/content/popoy-isang-kuwentong-pamasko.

.. Join Photoworks Batch 14 (now with a special Christmas Promo)

Build a solid foundation on the art and craft of photography. In 2002, Leo
Castillo created Photoworks based on his studies at NY Film Academy and NY
Institute of Photography. It has since become an acclaimed photography class
producing over 1,000 photographers, many of whom are now professionals.

*Schedule:* Thursday, January 6, 2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday, January 11,
2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday, January 20, 2011 -
7:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Join Photoworks Batch 14 for only Php 5,500. Register and pay on or before
December 17 to avail of our special Christmas Promo. Read more
at http://www.jescom.ph/content/photoworks-garage-batch-14.

-- Unsubscribe from this newsletter:
http://www.jescom.ph/newsletter/confirm/remove/53a564ca9b356t48