[Blueboard] Loyola School of Theology Theological Hour- December 1, 2010

urquia at admu.edu.ph urquia at admu.edu.ph
Fri Nov 26 08:19:43 PHT 2010

To the Superiors and Formators of LST Seminarians, Scholastics and Religious:

Peace. I would like to invite you to LST?s Theological Hour on Wednesday,
December 1, 2010entitled?Matteo Ricci: Wise Man from the West? on the occasion
of the 400th anniversary of his death.  There will be a film showing on Matteo
Ricci?s life and works entitled, ?A Jesuit in the Realm of the Dragon.?  The
introduction to the film will be done by Fr. Jeffrey Chang, S.J.

We hope to see you and other members of your community in this session of
alternative learning in theologizing. It starts at 10:15in the morning at the
LSTJaimeCardinalSinCenter.  The film will run for sixty (60) minutes.

Admission is free and open to the public.

Yours in Christ,

Fr. Jose Mario C. Francisco, S.J.