[Blueboard] The Leaders in Education Programme International (LEPI) Conference 2010

Jeanette jsalvania at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 24 16:53:03 PHT 2010

Please post. Thank you.

The Ateneo de Manila University is hosting the international conference, Global Trends and Issues in School Leadership co-organized with the National Institute of Education, Singapore.

This will be held on December 3-4, 2010 at the Henry Lee Irwin Theater and Ateneo de Manila Grade School.

Conference Topics and Speakers

"Achieving School Success: The Case of the Central Visayan Institute Foundation"
Dr. Christopher Bernido & Dr. Ma. Victoria Carpio-Bernido
Central Visayan Institute Foundation
2010 Ramon Magsaysay Awardees

"School Leadership Quality and Its Role in Our Success"
Prof. Lee Sing Kong
Director, National Institute of Education, Singapore

"Strategic Thinking for Today's School Leaders"
Prof. Leo Tan
Director (Special Projects), Faculty of Science,
National University of Singapore

"Making a Difference in Our Students' Lives"
Dr. Josette Biyo
Director, Philippine Science High School Western Visayas
2002 Intel International Excellence in Teaching Awardee

"Effects of Globalization: Opportunities and Challenges in Education"
Prof. David Ng
Associate Professor, National Institute of Education, Singapore

"Building Research Culture in Learning Institutions"
Prof. S Gopinathan
Professorial Fellow
National Institute of Education, Singapore

"Leading Innovations and Change to Gain Competitive Advantage"
Prof. Ng Pak Tee
Associate Dean, Leadership Learning
National Institute of Education, Singapore

"Marketing Your School in the Information Age"
Ed Pilapil, Jr.
CEO, Achievers' Circle

Those who are interested to attend the conference may register  through www.lepimanila.multiply.com.