[Blueboard] University Traditions Quote for the Week: On preserving our tradition while keeping up with the times

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 22 09:30:46 PHT 2010

"Let's preserve the personal care, let's preserve our tradition but at the
same time, we must not be afraid of the bigger challenges out there."

-Dr. Patricia B. Licuanan, chairperson of the Commission on Higher
Education, Psychology professor.

Read her story and nineteen other highly-esteemed faculty members of the
School of Social Sciences in the book, University Traditions: The Social
Sciences Interviews. Soon to be released!