[Blueboard] [JesCom Newsletter] JesCom Newsletter, Issue No. 11

jescomph at box347.bluehost.com jescomph at box347.bluehost.com
Sun Nov 21 07:00:25 PHT 2010

-------- JESCOM NEWSLETTER, ISSUE NO. 11
-------------------------------------

.. In this issue:

  * This Saturday on "Usapang Kapatid"
  * Join Photoworks Batch 14 (now with a special Christmas Promo)

.. This Saturday on "Usapang Kapatid"

On the occasion of the Feast of Christ the King this November 21, we shall
remember Jesus' kingship which is not based on human power and material
royalty, but on loving and serving others. How do we become Christ-like in
running a company, or in holding a high position in the government? What is
Christian Leadership?

We will be hearing from the Grand MVP Bossing awardee, Dr. Cecilio Pedro,
President of Lamoiyan Corporation as our guest this week.

*Usapang Kapatid* airs live every Saturday, 10:30 PM to 12:00 midnight on
DZMM Radyo Patrol 630, DZMM TeleRadyo on Sky Cable channel 26, and The
Filipino Channel.

*Usapang Kapatid on Facebook*

  * Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Usapang-Kapatid/66086751868
  * Group page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_136674916379539

*Usapang Kapatid* is also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/usapangkapatid

For suggestions and feedback, email us at mailto:usapangkapatid at gmail.com

.. Join Photoworks Batch 14 (now with a special Christmas Promo)

Build a solid foundation on the art and craft of photography. In 2002, Leo
Castillo created Photoworks based on his studies at NY Film Academy and NY
Institute of Photography. It has since become an acclaimed photography class
producing over 1,000 photographers, many of whom are now professionals.

*Schedule:* Thursday, January 6, 2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday, January 11,
2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday, January 20, 2011 -
7:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Join Photoworks Batch 14 for only Php 5,500. Register and pay on or before
December 17 to avail of our special Christmas Promo. Read more at
http://www.jescom.ph/content/photoworks-garage-batch-14.

-- Unsubscribe from this newsletter:
http://www.jescom.ph/newsletter/confirm/remove/53a564ca9b356t48