[Blueboard] ANI is an Area Finalist for NCR in TAYO 2010 =)

Solvie Nubla-Lee snubla at ateneo.edu
Fri Nov 19 13:02:15 PHT 2010

Kindly post, thank you!

Dear Friends,

We are happy to share with you the good news that the Pathways summer
instructional program, *Alay** ni Ignacio (ANI)* has been selected again as
Area Finalist for the National Capital Region (NCR) during the 8th search
for the Ten Accomplished Youth Organization (TAYO) Award. They will go
through a second screening along with all the Area Finalists to compete for
the final Ten Accomplished Youth Organizations for 2010.

ANI was already one of the National TAYO Awardees in 2006. This year, they
submitted the newly developed non-academic formation programs which
complement the academic formation they offer public school participants in
ANI. And we hope they can be considered for the award again. =)

Congratulations, ANI! And good luck!

The Pathways Project Team =)

--
*Solvie T. Nubla-Lee*