[Blueboard] SONGS OF MEMORY online

mvilches at ateneo.edu mvilches at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 18 22:43:00 PHT 2010

Dear Friends in the Ateneo Community,

In a couple of months, we shall be greeting the new year with SONGS OF
MEMORY, An International Conference on Epics and Ballads (January
20-22, 2011).  All essential information on the conference can now be
viewed online at <http://ateneo.edu/songsofmemory/>. The content is
continually updated to complete information on presentations and
presenters.

This conference has both DepEd and CHED endorsements.  Registration
deadline is 22 December 2010.  Registration forms can be downloaded
from the website and information on modes of payment indicated.

I would like to encourage you to visit the website and see what
impressive line up of presenters, presentations, and performances
await the participants at this conference.

We hope to see you, your colleagues, and your friends join us in the
experience of SONGS OF MEMORY.

Best,
Marlu

MARIA LUZ C. VILCHES, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dean, School of Humanities
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone (632) 4266001, Ext. 5300, 5301
Telephone & Fax (632)4261042
http://www.ateneo.edu/soh

"Hope is the thing with feathers
  That perches in the soul,