[Blueboard] Budget Guidelines for FY 2011-2012

Treasurer's Office ovpft at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 17 11:03:36 PHT 2010

November 15, 2010

MEMO TO:   All Unit Heads

FROM       :   Vice President for Finance and Treasurer

SUBJECT :    Budget Guidelines for  FY 2011-2012

            The budget guidelines and forms to be used in the preparation of your unit's budget for FY 2011-2012 are available on-line, please visit our dedicated website http://www.ateneo.edu/internal/budget2011.  Please accomplish the budget forms and submit the same to our office not later than January 7, 2011.

Also included in the list of attachments is the Schedule of University Budget Meetings.  Please check this out so you can mark your calendar with the date and time assigned to your unit. Should you have any questions, please call Lenie Conel/Janis Dolalas of the Treasurer's office.

            Thank you for your usual support and cooperation.

JOSE F. SANTOS