[Blueboard] A TFI FOLLOW UP SESSION: Beyond Academics: Problems and Issues Facing Our Students

jlaroya at ateneo.edu jlaroya at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 17 10:26:14 PHT 2010

TO      :  LS FACULTY
FROM    :  FACULTY FORMATION TEAM
RE      :  A TFI FOLLOW UP SESSION:

         Beyond Academics: Problems and Issues Facing Our Students

The Faculty Formation Team would like to invite you to a talk-workshop
entitled:  Beyond Academics: Problems and Issues Facing Our Students.

As faculty members of the Ateneo, one of the core values we have is
Cura Personalis or personal care for our students which extends beyond
grades and academics to include the whole person.  One step towards
this would be to get to know our students better and to become more
aware of the complex issues and problems that face them. This session
will also equip us with tools to recognize risky behaviour among
students and help us point them in the right direction.

Maria Paz M. Ordonez-Ortiz, Acting Director of the Loyola Schools
Office of Guidance and Counselling will conduct the session which will
be held on Monday, November 22, 2010 from 4:30 to 6:00 pm at CTC 201.

This counts as a TFI Follow-up session but faculty members are
welcome. Please confirm your attendance to Jessica A. Laroya of the
OVPLS, local 5004 or at jlaroya at ateneo.edu. Light refreshments will be
served.

We hope to see you there!