[Blueboard] [JesCom Newsletter] JesCom Newsletter, Issue No. 10

jescomph at box347.bluehost.com jescomph at box347.bluehost.com
Sat Nov 13 03:01:26 PHT 2010

-------- JESCOM NEWSLETTER, ISSUE NO. 10
-------------------------------------

.. In this issue:

  * This Saturday on "Usapang Kapatid"
  * "Ang Ating Pasko" Album Launch
  * "A Gleeful Christmas", a Christmas Concert

.. This Saturday on "Usapang Kapatid"

Last month, the National Statistical Coordination Board (NSCB) came out with
the Philippine Happiness Index (PHI) at the 11th National Convention on
Statistics. Find out what causes our happiness as Filipinos in our episode
this week.

*Usapang Kapatid* airs live every Saturday, 10:30 PM to 12:00 midnight on
DZMM Radyo Patrol 630, DZMM TeleRadyo on Sky Cable channel 26, and The
Filipino Channel.

Usapang Kapatid is on Facebook! Join us at
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_136674916379539

For suggestions and feedback, email mailto:usapangkapatid at gmail.com.

.. "Ang Ating Pasko" Album Launch

Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc. invites you to the Album Launch of
"Ang Ating Pasko" by the Ateneo Chamber Singers. It will be held
on Sunday, November 21, 2010, 6:30 P.M., at the Ateneo Grade School
Chapel.

*Admission is free!*

.. "A Gleeful Christmas", a Christmas Concert

Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc. invites you to the "A Gleeful
Christmas", a Christmas concert featuring favorite choirs behind our beloved
songs "Tanging Yaman", "Sa 'Yo Lamang", "Hindi Kita Malilimutan", and many
more!

Featuring Bukas Palad, Hangad, Ateneo Chamber Sings
With the special participation of Noel Cabangon, Bishop Chito Tagle, and
other guests!

Sunday, 19 December 2010, 7 P.M., Cuneta Astrodome, Pasay City

Tickets available in Tanging Yaman Stores at SM Megamall and Sonolux Bldg.
Ateneo de Manila

For more inquiries, call 426-59-71 to 72 loc. 111-113.

-- Unsubscribe from this newsletter:
http://www.jescom.ph/newsletter/confirm/remove/53a564ca9b356t48