[Blueboard] PAIN-FREE WORKPLACE

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 4 09:27:36 PHT 2010

To the Ateneo Employees:

We would like to invite you to attend the 2nd session of our
University Wellness Program entitled Pain-Free Workplace.  It will be
held on Friday, 19th of November 2010 at a venue within the Ateneo
campus from 2:00 - 5:00 in the afternoon.

Our target participants are our employees who are mostly performing
deskbound work and who may be experiencing wrist, shoulder, elbow and
back pain, muscle strain, numbness of fingers, eye strain and migraine
headaches.

If you are interested, please e-mail mfernandez at ateneo.edu on or
before Wednesday, 10 November 2010.  You will receive confirmation of
attendance and details of the venue via e-mail.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Imelda G. Nibungco
Director, HRMO