[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Thu May 27 12:59:55 PHT 2010

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY

Office of the President

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:              THE PRESIDENT

Re:                  TRIP FROM MAY 29 TO JUNE 6, 2010

            I will leave Manila for New York on May 29 for a family visit over the weekend and meetings with foundations during the week. I will be back Sunday, June 6.

            DR. JOHN PAUL VERGARA, Vice President for the Loyola Schools will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                                      BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.