[Blueboard] University Web news update (27 May)

Gia D. Dumo gdumo at ateneo.edu
Thu May 27 12:27:57 PHT 2010

University Web news update (27 May)

For the latest bulletins, news and features on the Ateneo, visit the
official university Web site: http://www.ateneo.edu. This week's home page
stories:

Bulletin

* Start of Classes: Primary School (AGS) - June 7, Middle School (AGS) -
June 8, High School - June 4 (HS Freshman Orientation - June 2&3), Loyola
Schools - June 15 (ORSEM - June 9-11)

News

* API Fellowships Program celebrates a decade of regional cooperation

* ADZU Concert Band performs at Ateneo de Manila University

*Atenean one of top 10 in 2010 teacher licensure exam

Features

*Creative Index: A multi-site exhibition of works from artists across the
region

*I am because we are (Agenda For Hope in BusinessWorld)

*Depth, Universality, and Learned Ministry:  CHALLENGES TO JESUIT HIGHER
EDUCATION TODAY- (4 parts)

*Matteo Ricci: Shaped by the Chinese

*Matteo Ricci's legacy: A loving patience

*Noy Aquino's blueprint for education-Part II (INQUIRER.net)

*Business families gather at Ateneo for FBDC Seminar Series

Sports

*Ateneo Grade School student conquers 4 tennis tourneys

Announcements

*Start of the School Year 2010-2011 Communal Service

*6th Social Entrepreneurship Training Program for Professionals, June
19-Oct. 3

*Ateneo FBDC Entrepreneurial Academy opens 2nd series in June

What's new inside?

*Situation Report 24 May 2010 (University Physical Plant)

*A participant's reflection on Singapore benchmarking (Grade School)

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/ateneodemanilau and Facebook
www.facebook.com/ateneodemanila. Visit http://ls.ateneo.edu for Loyola
Schools news.

We welcome news, features, and announcements from the Ateneo community.
Please send your materials to commpr at admu.edu.ph. Thank you!