[Blueboard] Use of the Official Single Seal

CommPR commpr at admu.edu.ph
Thu May 27 11:14:51 PHT 2010

M E M O   T O     :          The University  Community

F R O M                :          University Communication & PR Office

S U B J E C T         :          Use of the Official Single Seal

As the Sesquicentennial celebration came to a close last March 31, 2010, we would like to remind all Units/offices/departments/organizations to discontinue the use of the Sesquicentennial doubles seals. We shall revert to the use of the official single seal (without scallops) for all official documents to be released starting this school year 2010-11.

Please contact our office and we will email to you the digital image of the official seal. You may look for Ms. Annafel Roca: email address aroca at ateneo.edu; local 4093 and 4095.

Thank you for your attention and usual cooperation.

                                                                                                MA. SONIA A. ARANETA

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5148 (20100526) __________

http://www.eset.com